just passing the time...

dRIFTWOOD

Nov 15, 2002
San Diego
Visit site
...with these cd's I just picked up until Chuck and co. release the Best Album of 2003!!!
Haven't listened to any of them all the way through, but bits and pieces of all...what are your guys/girls thoughts on these and what did I overlook that I have to have???

ETERNAL LIES...spiritual deception
DEW-SCENTED...inwards
INTO ETERNITY...dead or dreaming
CORP. 187...perfection in pain (THIS IS KILLER!!!)
CARNAL FORGE...please...die (MY NEW FAVORITE!!! I'M GETTING "FIREDEMON" NEXT WEEK!)
CONSTRUCDEAD...repent (AGAIN...KILLER!!!)
SHADOWS FALL...of one blood (i like these guys, i have the art of balance as well..)
TERROR 2000...slaughterhouse supremecy
THE DEFACED...domination commence

got to get THE HAUNTEDs new one too, it sounds great, much better than the last effort, which i found to be very uninspired and monotonous...one last question, is the band SOULLESS any good???

can't freakin' WAIT for this new TestAment disc...it will crush everything in its path, period. especially all this "KINDER-METAL"...right Eric??? :devil:

that terror 2000 cd is fucking killer!!! i cant find it anywhere myself, but i have it all on mp3. best songs are the title track, CRYPT OF FUCKING DECAY, and maybe elimination complete.

and what kind of music is CORP 187???

hey chaos...corporation 187 is killer thrash, with a deathy feel to it in places. you will like it, guaranteed! i dont have their first one, but PERFECTION IN PAIN is great...go get it!

The only ones i've heard are Terror 2000 and The Defaced.

Terror 2000-Kick ass release, straight up thrash with little variation, good to hear when you're in a aggresive metal mood.

The Defaced-Not so good in my books, but then again i'm into really aggresive metal. If you want a more groove oriented metal you'll love it.

Hey US...man, DARKANE kicks ass!!! At first I didn't care for the latest cd, but it has grown on me with every listen! Wish it was faster, but maybe a return on the next album? Which is your fave? Mine is prob RUSTED ANGEL...

carnal forge kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!for me they blow out the haunted coz the are losing their hate
please die is so full of hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as the first the haunted cd for me the last 2 the haunted cds are good at the gates cds with out tomas lindberg, im stil a fan of the haunted but..... i cant wait for the new carnal forge

Originally posted by dRIFTWOOD
Hey US...man, DARKANE kicks ass!!! At first I didn't care for the latest cd, but it has grown on me with every listen! Wish it was faster, but maybe a return on the next album? Which is your fave? Mine is prob RUSTED ANGEL...

Fuck yeah I love them, my favorite is Rusted Angel by a mile hehe, but I like them all. I started a Darkane forum over a week ago and now it's the official one, you're of course welcomed there :headbang: