Just wondering about Godsend

paradoxile

Den Sista Ljusbäraren
Jul 20, 2004
Israel
myspace.com
How on earth did 3 cool Swedish dudes(Dan,Eric and Benny) take over a Norwiegen band?
and another question for Eric...did you ever have long metal hair?

paradoxile said:
How on earth did 3 cool Swedish dudes(Dan,Eric and Benny) take over a Norwiegen band?
and another question for Eric...did you ever have long metal hair?

Actually i did have quite long hair back in the old days (that is the early and mid eighties). But i was more af an old school hardrocker :headbang: than a metalhead. In fact i still am...

As for the Godsend project: That was the first time i did something together with Dan. The guy who plays most of the guitars on that album (Tomas) is an old friend of mine.

i love that Godsend album! i'm glad you guys got to work with that guy, he had some interesting ideas and the atmosphere on "A Wayfarer's Tears" is pretty unique! The lyrics though... :erk:

Maron said:
Actually i did have quite long hair back in the old days (that is the early and mid eighties). But i was more af an old school hardrocker :headbang: than a metalhead. In fact i still am...

As for the Godsend project: That was the first time i did something together with Dan. The guy who plays most of the guitars on that album (Tomas) is an old friend of mine.

that's cool...

I demand pictures...if it's no trouble:erk: