k so, never be nice

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
My office is about fifteen feet from the loading dock here at the library, so I ran into Kevin, the guy who managed the mailroom/loading dock several times a day. He was super-nice. I say "was" because he got fired a couple of days back. Why? Well, some of you may or may not remember the big art theft scandal at BC a month or two back, where they found out a janitor had stolen a lot of art and sports collectibles from BC and Harvard and had it hanging around his apartment.

Apparently, Kevin had signed for some of the stuff that was stolen. No one thinks he had any involvement, but rather that he was trying to be nice and signing when stuff didn't arrive, rather than properly harassing the UPS driver to go home and find the package?

Lost his tuition benefits, too. Nice. :p

FUCK *#&@)#*@^@# there is this ASSHOLE JERKFACE FUCKMOUTH here that literally walks by me every day in a 2 foot wide hallway and WONT say hi to me.

why why why why why?

he's been reading.

ihatepreppies1981.jpg

btw...that guy at the newspaper that mentally rapes his secretary daily, has never once even looked in my general direction when coming in every morning....visualizing his face makes me want to grate cheese.