Kalmah Tabs?

-Desecrated-

Two-Spirited
Apr 17, 2002
Kalamata (In Spirit)
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a tab for their song 'Dance of the Water'. I've tried figuring it out but have had no luck at all.. I checked their website and they only have a couple songs on tab and this isn't one of them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also looking for tabs for that song..I've only heard a few of their songs but I already know it is one of my favorites..Please help with the tabs

Originally posted by sideslash
i'd REALLY love a guitar tab for kalmah - hades

can't find one anywhere, and i've looked everywhere :/

that opening riff is just so amazing

I made a HADES tab and sent it to www.kalmah.com, but it has not been uploaded yet (why?).
I have some webspace left, so you can also get it at:
http://home.t-online.de/home/777000109728/kalmah/Kalmah-Hades.txt
I couldn't figure out the 2nd solo, but the basic riffs should be correct...let me know if you like it

Antti hei!

If u guys have the time, u could put a poll here and we all could vote for the best song from the new album to transcript. Wouldnt that be a good idea?...or? That would probably satisfy some people a little

I have "dance on the water" tabbed out...Not the first solo but all of the main riffs and other solo fills of the song... I talked to antti about uploading and he said i could but he'd be offline for two weeks...We have maybe another week before we will see tabs up on the kalmah site...

Does anyone have or know where I can find the tabs for These two songs?. Black Roija and Using The Word. I'm very desperate to learn these songs so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.