KALMAH tba 4th album CD 2005-11-14

that date is not correct this has already been talked about in a different thread.

and the release date will actually be longer than that, 2006.

oh chee, thanx for the good news!!! ";(
2006?!!!!!! this is more depressing! swampsong 2003!! it has been 2 years how can I wait for one more year?!

well, it's better if they take their time, otherwise all their albums will sound the same if they do not get new ideas enough.

Antti has said that they are going to take their time and it will show on the new record. I think they are really trying to create a masterpiece or something epic. Although their past albums have been that and they didn't take too long to release :cool: Anyway, I'm sure Kalmah won't let us down...

I'm not talking epic like Symphony X, Nile, Or Dream Theater. I'm saying something very good in terms of Death Metal. Maybe their trying to separate themselves from the rest of the Melodic death bands...Only Kalmah knows really...We'll just have to wait and see.

well although 2006 sounds really far I must say that I'm pretty enthusiastic about that new album... just can't wait to hear it. for quite some time there were no news at official site about the band so on one Croatian metal forum I put topic about Kalmah just to see if someone knows anything... But now I feel great! thanx to all you Kalmah fans for such a great news!

2006 is much too far away, but Kalmah has never ever ever let me down so I am confident that it will be worth the wait!!!
Hey Revenant! Kalmah is most definately the best band in the world! Also one of the most under appreciated bands, which is very sad

DutchViking said:
2006 is much too far away, but Kalmah has never ever ever let me down so I am confident that it will be worth the wait!!!
Hey Revenant! Kalmah is most definately the best band in the world! Also one of the most under appreciated bands, which is very sad

I totally agree. It's sad to see such a good band stuck in the background. That's why I believe that the dominant music audience just doesn't have the brain capacity to truly understand and appreciate good music. :) Kalmah will forever be the best band in the world. "I'll love them to the grave."