Kamelot/Edguy Tourdates Announced!

Apr 10, 2006
Pawtucket, RI
American/Norwegian melodic metallers KAMELOT will embark on a U.S. headlining tour in the fall. "Special guests" on most of the shows will be German metallers EDGUY.

Tickets will go on sale today exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until April 11, at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.

KAMELOT U.S. dates are as follows:

Oct. 10 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct. 14 - Cambridge, MA @ Middle East *
Oct. 15 - New York City, NY @ BB Kings *
Oct. 16 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx *
Oct. 17 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's *
Oct. 18 - Mokena, IL @ Pearl Room *
Oct. 20 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4 *
Oct. 23 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon *
Oct. 24 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater *
Oct. 25 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's *
Oct. 26 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club *
Oct. 27 - Mexicali, MX @ El Jardin Silencio *
Oct. 29 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
Oct. 31 - San Antonio, TX @ Scout Bar
Nov. 01 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Nov. 02 - Ft. Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theater

* With EDGUY

It is expected that one more show will be added for KAMELOT in Atlanta. There will also be some yet-to-be-announced EDGUY headline dates prior to the start of the KAMELOT tour.

I'm pissed that the Massachusetts date is at the 18+ MIDDLE EAST. Just my luck. But, since that's the first date with Edguy, I'm hoping that one of these Edguy headlining dates is in the New England area. Then I'll be there.

If not, I'll possibly be making the trip down to New York City.

I'll try as hard as I can to make it to that Mokena show. It seems every year I have to skip a show around ProgPower...I'll just start saving now.

Yes, Jaxx was soldout last time with Kamelot. So I can see this one selling out real fast! Getting tickets now...still think its time for Kamelot to do the 930 Club here, but hey.

American/Norwegian melodic metallers KAMELOT will embark on a U.S. headlining tour in the fall. "Special guests" on most of the shows will be German metallers EDGUY.

Tickets will go on sale today exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until April 11, at which point they will be made available through all normal ticketing systems.

KAMELOT U.S. dates are as follows:

Oct. 10 - Ft Lauderdale, FL @ Culture Room
Oct. 14 - Cambridge, MA @ Middle East *
Oct. 15 - New York City, NY @ BB Kings *
Oct. 16 - West Springfield, VA @ Jaxx *
Oct. 17 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody's *
Oct. 18 - Mokena, IL @ Pearl Room *
Oct. 20 - St Paul, MN @ Station 4 *
Oct. 23 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon *
Oct. 24 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne Theater *
Oct. 25 - San Francisco, CA @ Slim's *
Oct. 26 - Los Angeles, CA @ Key Club *
Oct. 27 - Mexicali, MX @ El Jardin Silencio *
Oct. 29 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird Theater
Oct. 31 - San Antonio, TX @ Scout Bar
Nov. 01 - Houston, TX @ Scout Bar
Nov. 02 - Ft. Worth, TX @ Ridglea Theater

* With EDGUY

It is expected that one more show will be added for KAMELOT in Atlanta. There will also be some yet-to-be-announced EDGUY headline dates prior to the start of the KAMELOT tour.

I'm pissed that the Massachusetts date is at the 18+ MIDDLE EAST. Just my luck. But, since that's the first date with Edguy, I'm hoping that one of these Edguy headlining dates is in the New England area. Then I'll be there.

If not, I'll possibly be making the trip down to New York City.

Where did you get this info from?? Kamelot.com mentions NOTHING of this tour!

These bands have to start skipping the Pearl Room in Mokena when they come to Chicago. They have to get closer to city and not so far south. They're just about in Indiana. Skippin It!!!!