'Karaoke' do you dig it?

Immigrant song song would be a good one.
or child in time by deep purple...the middle bit. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHH

breaklose said:
i did it once with that playstation microphone type of thing, its okay but too embarassing.
I did the same a couple of days ago with a bunch of people and it turned out I'm rather good at that stuff. I don't think of embarrassment when I'm doing such things at parties, I just drink some beers, open my mouth and start the yowling. I had my best results with Ace of Spades and A-ha (Take On Me) :tickled:

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I had a go at a party at me mums ages ago. did a frank sinatra song but she had to take it off me cause i kept replacing some of the lyrics for swear words.
Me an mick did a version of 'Summer Nights' like that last night hahaha we added our own words :tickled:

awwww duet kareoke thats true love right there..

Its my 18th on friday and my family are coming round ours to drink all my booze and no doubt there will be some tragic renditions of New York New York and we are family by sister sledge. Ill take pictures.