Karl Sanders-Saurian Exorcisms

Alteredmindeath

Wasteland Survivor
Mar 5, 2003
Underneath your bed
what an Awesome album! I just got it and it had me in a ambient trance, pure epic music. It takes you on a mind journey to the ancient times. Pure solid work of art, very impressive 9.5/10

pick this up as soon as possible!

I've listened to ...Meditations are few times recently. It's great for when you are in the mood for it. I might have to check this one out.

i listened to the snippets on iTunes. i dont know yet if i will buy either of the two but pretty sure I'ld buy a Nile album that is a true mixture of those solo efforts with the usual Nile onslaught. As much as I like the two Nile albums I've bought so far (ithyphallic and darkened shrines) i always felt that they should mix in more of the egypt stuff, and not just as separate songs. I'm thinking of mixtures like Opeth does them.

i listened to the snippets on iTunes. i dont know yet if i will buy either of the two but pretty sure I'ld buy a Nile album that is a true mixture of those solo efforts with the usual Nile onslaught. As much as I like the two Nile albums I've bought so far (ithyphallic and darkened shrines) i always felt that they should mix in more of the egypt stuff, and not just as separate songs. I'm thinking of mixtures like Opeth does them.

I know what you mean - as much as I love some of Nile's stuff, a true mixture of those two opposing sides would just be...EPIC!

epic stuff (ofc), but i agree with you ppl about how it should be included with niles stuff (and not just like intro tracks or so).