Karl Sanders

AngelinaBlakkheim

Menacing meow
Jun 17, 2003
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I personally think his work, "Saurian Meditation" is just great. I'm also into the Ancient Egypt stuff a LOT actually, so maybe that's the reason why I love this album so much, but apart from that, I think it has some cool guitars and other weird noises heh. Needless to say I also love Nile, but when I first heard this album I was like 'wow'... I totally love it.
I've been searching for the lyrics for quite a time now, but can never find them... anybody has any idea?
And what do you guys think about this album? (and Karl as well, if you want to say something about him and/or previous works). Anybody likes this stuff?

Reactions: Hypnos
Karl in person seems to be a rather weird dude so I've heard..

About his music, or Nile, "Black Seeds Of Vengeance" is by far my fave Nile album and one of my favourite Death Metal albums overall. The -at the time- boundary breaking drums on that album still make my jaw hit the floor when I hear it.. Masturbating The War God is one of the awesomest Death Metal songs ever.

I haven't heard the solo album, but I'll check it out, cause indeed ancient Egypt and related mythology remains fascinating.

@ Angelina, you must also like Absu and Melechesh then, don't you?

Nah i didnt like it.Okay perhaps he is awesome as a death metal guitarist and also the idea of "saurian meditation" is fantastic but i play saz too and i think that album is only average as musical aspects.But of course its a good introduction for oriental music to metalheads all over the world.

Like Nile, although I haven't listened to them in a loooonng time. I did really good in my history class sophomore year of high school when we were studying Egypt cause I was really into Nile at the time, hahaha. Always wanted to get his solo album, but never got around to it :(