Katagory V web store now on-line!!!

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
Here's the latest -

The Merchandise section of the website now hosts the secure Katagory V on-line web store, and you now can buy all Katagory V CD's and Merchandise directly from the official website! You can now order securely online, through paypal (Paypal account IS NOT required!), and all orders are shipped worldwide! Visit the Merchandise page of the website to see the goods!

With the online webstore now operational, we are looking to make pre-sales of the new album available as well, along with some extra free goodies for those that pre-order the new album from the web store. More information concerning this should be announced in the next few weeks.

\m/
Dustin

... a good thing meaning that people are actually buying the album? YES! :headbang:

We thought we'd have some left over from the release party, but alas, we underestimated that one terribly. who'd a thunk. :zombie:

got more coming, and should see them in a week or so...

\m/
Dustin

J-Dubya 777 said:
/me waits ever so patiently.....

Handfulls of broken safetyglass,
I remain,

J-Dubya

no worries my friend... we just now got more copies in form Nightmare Records! :kickass:

LMAO!!! ...safety glass, sounds like a song in the making... possibly a future hidden bonus track that only 5 or 6 people wll get! everyone else will think -WTF!?

\m/
Dustin

Dustin said:
no worries my friend... we just now got more copies in form Nightmare Records! :kickass:

LMAO!!! ...safety glass, sounds like a song in the making... possibly a future hidden bonus track that only 5 or 6 people wll get! everyone else will think -WTF!?

\m/
Dustin

Ordered! : )

As forthe safety glass song, you could do a parody of "Safety Dance"
(of which I have some VERY graphic, sick twisted lyrics for....)
Or something more along the lines of a Kat V tune.....lol

J-Dubya - I don't do Hobbits! :lol:

Hi everyone!

Just a question for Dustin. Why the Present Day CD isn't available for order at your site. I have tried a lot to find it but nothing yet. Is it so rare?

Orfanos said:
Hi everyone!

Just a question for Dustin. Why the Present Day CD isn't available for order at your site. I have tried a lot to find it but nothing yet. Is it so rare?

The reason why it's not available on our web store, is because it is out-of-print. :cry:

however....

You can probably still find it on several on-line CD websites like CDbaby.com or try GEMM.com as well. I have seen a few copies on eBay pop up from time to time, in fact there are two copes on there right now. :saint:

Good luck - Hopefully you are able to track a copy down!

Cheers!
\m/
Dustin

At CD-Baby they say that it's permanently out of stock. I found something at GEMM, but in used condition.

Any plans of re-issuing the debut album sometime?

wow, you are right - none of the usual vendors have it in stock anymore. Before the new album came out this year, "Present Day" was still available through several CD stores on-line, but now it looks like they've been cleaned out.

I think I found a place that may have one or two copies left - Metal Disc on-line shop It is actually the ONLY store I could find that shows they have it. It's probably worth a shot.

As far as re-issuing the album? We have talked about it a few times, but it might be a long time before it happens. We want to make sure threre is a high demand for it, and that current albums are selling well enough to justify re-releasing it. If you ask me, it will happen someday, but when... I have no idea. :cool:

Cheers!

Dustin said:
Before the new album came out this year, "Present Day" was still available through several CD stores on-line, but now it looks like they've been cleaned out.

That's right and it means of course that the tremendous new album brought a lot of new fans to the band (I am one of them).

Thanks for the link of the webshop, I'll check it out. :)

For a limited time - several package deals have been added to the merchandise page. Again, this is only for a limited time!

Get more for you money - and save on shipping - and help support the rebellion!

Check out the Merchandise page to see what bargains await!

:saint: