KATAKLYSM Parts Ways With Drummer OLI BEAUDOIN

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Canadian death metallers KATAKLYSM have parted ways with drummer Oli Beaudoin. Oli announced his exit in a social media post earlier today. He wrote: "KATAKLYSM and I have officially parted ways. I'd like to thank them for the 8 years of live action and having worked on 4 albums together. Wishing them all the best. "A new chapter is beginning, as I'm breathing new life and never been happier. "I want to take this opportunity to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE of you who's shown support all over the years. Lots of exciting things ongoing, and I can't wait to share them with you." In addition to KATAKLYSM, Beaudoin has played with such bands as EX DEO, NEURAXIS, BELPHEGOR and KEEP OF KALESSIN. He is also a drum clinician and instructor who performed at the Montreal Drum Fest 2011. Spending most of his time touring around the globe since 2010, Oli also works as a producer, mixer and session drummer from his very own Pirate Studios Quebec. He is also working on material for an upcoming album release with great collaborators, as well as a series of instructional drum videos called "Effortless Drum Chops", which premiered on YouTube in April 2020. Oli just released his first online masterclass "Make Your Drumming A Life Mission", which focuses on empowering drummers and other musicians alike aspiring to make a living out of their art and find their own way inside the complex world that is the music business today. Oli was also recently featured as judge for the third season of Banger TV's "Shredders Of Metal" drumming competition show, which premiered on July 27.
Kataklysm and I have officially parted ways. I’d like to thank them for the 8 years of live action and having worked on... Posted by Oli Beaudoin on Friday, September 4, 2020

Continue reading...