Katatonia @ Closeup festival!

curse you, bloody wallet from hell!
i was sort of fearing this. now i have to spend lots of money i dont have to see one band. (and opeth also, but that i could live without..)
why cant they sell one day tickets?!

Daniel L. said:
HEY!!! i was just going to tell u guys about it!!! damn u ottO...damn u!

hah, it takes great swiftness to beat me.

this is so fucking great news. and i just realized the 17th is a holiday. this is so fucking great.

Fuck...this is a very bad piece of news for me because I must work on those days...wahhhhhh
What time is Katatonia playing? I don´t care about spending so much money only to see Katatonia and only one day, but if the are playing in the afternoon I cannot come. *hearing me cursing from Stockholm to Falun*
er....I´m so angry this year, every Kata consert that I could see is on days I cannot take off..and if I had kept my job of last year it would have been possible for me to see so many gigs on week-ends in Europe...
fuck fuck....:cry:
Hope they will put those tour dates soon so maybe I can pick up some gig somewhere in Europe....It´s not so good to live in Sweden as for Kata gigs...

yes I´ll try..it´s a bit complicated situation to explain, it´s not a normal job where you have right to a specific number of days of vacation... otherwise it wouldn´t have been no problem since even last year I took some days here and there off to see katatonia on tour...
The problem for me at the moment is that I´m in a precarious situation and if I want to stay in Sweden I have to be careful not to lose this job for the moment...(it´s really difficult for an immigrant to easily find a job here and I don´t have family, friends etc, who could give me a support in case I´m unemployed..which means being obliged to come back to Italy).
Anyways I saw at least it´s on Easter day, so maybe I don´t have to work, I´ll try to do my best...but it would be much better if they played in the evening. Anyways I´m interested in the other bands as well, so the festival itself sounds really great and I would like to enjoy both days...
keep my fingers crossed I can come!

YES!!!! I was hoping for you guys to be one of the unlisted bands. Cant believe it came true, skitgrymt!!
Opeth, Katatonia, Bolt Thrower, Amon Amarth and Deathstars and more in one weekend, wow. I cant wait. I hope the sound will be good.

Blakkheim said:
yeah we'll be on the mainstage, around 20:00ish time.
be at the front, give us the atmosphere!

great, I guess I will be free at that time so I can come to the festival! Hope I can see other bands too because there are so many good bands and then the ticket is quite expensive for only seeing Katatonia....

What about a little Kata fans meeting?

Yeahh!!! this is so cool!
Been a few years since I saw u guys play here in Sthlm
actually that was at debaser.. dunno if you ever played since....
Anyway I'm definitely gonna check this out!