Katatonia 'Dance of December Souls' limited edition shirts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
I know this is a shirt many of you have been waiting for. The first and perhaps only pressing of official 'Dance of December Souls' shirts are now available on Ebay. These shirts are endorsed by Katatonia themselves and are the first and perhaps only pressing of shirts for this cult debut CD. The shirts on pressed on a black t-shirt. Front has the old Katatonia logo in white and purple, the cover of Dance of December Souls and the text 'Dance of December Souls'. Back has the text 'Dance of December Souls' and photos of the band members from the layout with the text 'Blackheim', 'Lord J Renkse' and 'Israphel'. They are available in X-Large, Large and Medium.

These came out killer and won't last forever.

http://search.ebay.com/dance-of-december-souls-shirt_W0QQfromZR40QQsojsZ1

jesse said:
I will just say they are limited as others are, but not necessarily the same number. We're purposely not giving out the number printed at this time.. but when they're gone, they're gone..

Haha...I figured it was a secret.....as long as when they are sold out I can find out how many were made so I can quench my collective nature....

Hahahah. This is unbelievable... All night i've been trying to make up my mind wether to bid on the Opeth-shirt or the Jhva-demo... And now when I'm home I read this. A signed old logo-shirt AND a ltd. ed. DoDS shirt... Curse you all :)

ott0 said:
Hahahah. This is unbelievable... All night i've been trying to make up my mind wether to bid on the Opeth-shirt or the Jhva-demo... And now when I'm home I read this. A signed old logo-shirt AND a ltd. ed. DoDS shirt... Curse you all :)

I would go for the rarest of the items....the old logo shirt.....but I am selling it so I really want you to buy it......dont listen to me......haha

I would go for the rarest of the items....the old logo shirt.....but I am selling it so I really want you to buy it......dont listen to me......haha

Well, No one knows how rare this DoDS-shirt is anyway :)
But I'll win one of them, I assure you all... haha ;)

I could have sworn I've seen a shirt exactly like this somewhere else...must have been bootleg

Maybe I'll beat Deliverance in an auction for a change :)

must get me one of these! although my sounds of decay one hasnt come yet. If i see the postman wearing it there is gonna be some trouble.GRRR!

goddamn those look good.
i just got a Daylight Dies - No Reply longsleeve,
so i may have to wait til i get a fukkin job for this one.

Well, I'm definitely going to get one or two of these. You know, it's getting frustrating: I type in 'Katatonia' on eBay and all this stuff that I want pops up.

Now Jesse, when are those Jhva Elohim Meth and For Funerals To Come.... shirts coming? Those would be so badass. And we need a Saw You Drown and a Tonight's Music shirt -- see, a shirt to go with every release. You could make some W.A.R. shirts, too. =D Who's with me on this?

Anyway, thanks for the Sounds of Decay and Dance of December Souls shirts, that DoDS design looks awesome, and of course the SoD shirt IS awesome. \m/

Mantraschism said:
Now Jesse, when are those Jhva Elohim Meth and For Funerals To Come.... shirts coming? Those would be so badass. And we need a Saw You Drown and a Tonight's Music shirt -- see, a shirt to go with every release. You could make some W.A.R. shirts, too. =D Who's with me on this?
You want to see us all go bankrupt??!

Mantraschism said:

W.A.R. shirt.. hahaha, now that's pretty exclusive there..

But perhaps some of what you mentioned is in the works.. only time shall tell!

Status
Not open for further replies.