Katatonia font

Sublime Rage

Ghost Of The Sun
Oct 14, 2005
Sorry, but I didn't see such a thread here, so, I wanted to ask, if anybody knows where I can find the font used in the "Katatonia" sign?

This question was asked soooo many times ... maybe jesse should put the link into the FAQs with the question "Where can I geht the Katatonia Logo Font?" ? :smug:

Sublime Rage said:
Well, sorry about that, but I searched the whole 2 pages in the Katatonia sub-forum, and I found no thread about this, and I decidet to ask...Kill me if I've done soo much wrong, but I actually can't see the problem, exept some teens making them selves look bigger with those "you're a flooder" posts...
And actually, if you haven't seen, I gave my apologies in my first post, but...

Hey, I did not mean to offend you in any way!
Of course I understand that people are interested in this font... I was searching it for a long time, too 'til I found the link in this forum about one year ago.
I also understand that this question is posted in new threads over and over again, 'cause it's hard to find any older threads in this forum 'cause you can't search for a keyword.
And it's not annoying me or whatever... and I also don't want myself to look bigger or something...
I just thought that it may be a help for all people interested in this font if the link can be found in a thread or section where it won't get lost over the time.
I'm really sorry that you felt offended... next time I'll take more care of the way I'm writing...

greetz ~ Bloody Swan