7. Alma Mater
8. Mulder & Scully
9. Nocturna
10. Vampiria
11. Full Moon Madness

Encore:
12. From Lowering Skies
13. Capricorn At Her Feet

Those are the exact set-lists. Best concert ever. Got to meet both bands, got all my CDs completely signed, and bought $220 in merchandise.

-Vince

Awesome, thanks for the set lists, but I am disappointed Katatonia played nothing off of Tonight's Decision, my favorite album...can't wait to see this show in St. Petersburg on 11/15.

$220 in merchandise?...I hope Katatonia has some cool shirts.

The Merch was so cool for all three bands, but I only brought enough for Katatonia...I'll have to get some of the Moonspell stuff somehow...they use the old logo again on their shirts...thumbs up.

moonspell shmoonspell, is was katatonias night and they fucking rocked the house. The energy was amazing and the band was just as amazing. I'm guessing depending on the energy the audience gives them is exactly what they'll give back. most fun i've had for a one band show. Nice merch, I got the dark grey tour shirt. My only complaint was no my sweet nurse but that just means they'll have to come back soon!

It was funny because Moonspell had a better crowd reaction even though half the people left after Katatonia.

-Vince

I was there for all the bands and I'd have to disagree with you there...the crowd for Katatonia was way more involved and louder than the Moonspell crowd...You can tell there was like 10-15 diehards in the front middle singing along and just random other fans...some people that were more fans of their clean singing era more and gave weird looks when most of the songs were their more death/black metal ones.

reaction, I am not sure as I moved around observing the reactions and both of the main acts received very good ones.

I was happy to see an equal amount of people coming in for either band. I talked to many who came for moonspell and those for katatonia. Daylight dies left at the end of the night with more fans than they came in which is cool as well.

I was at the Fort Worth showand I love both bands. The crowd was a more into it then Katatonia, but Katatonia had it's support. I find it hard to belive everyone left. No one left at our show. The front area was completly full. When Daylight Dies was playing there wasn't that many people at all there, then right before Katatonia lots of people showed up. Katatonia was great, but Moonspell was more intense. What do you expect, they closed and Katatonia didn't. Both bands were equall, either one could of closed and usually the closing band will put on the more intense show.