Katatonia newbie

mooserider

Chaos Webmaster
Jan 28, 2002
Lille, France
www.metal-immortel.com
hello!!!

i'm new to their music but will be going to a show on their upcoming european tour.

Can you just tell me names of songs they are likely to play on that tour so that I can learn those ahead of time (please don t mention any off the upcoming album since I know em all already!It s so good)

Thanks for your help and greeting from France!

moosie

From previous albums they will probably play some of these songs:
Chrome, Teargas, Tonight's Music, The Future of Speech, Sweet Nurse, March 4, For My Demons, I Am Nothing, Right Into the Bliss, Deadhouse, Stalemate, Coldways and hopefully Endtime or Murder :D

mooserider said:
hello!!!

i'm new to their music but will be going to a show on their upcoming european tour.

Can you just tell me names of songs they are likely to play on that tour so that I can learn those ahead of time (please don t mention any off the upcoming album since I know em all already!It s so good)

Thanks for your help and greeting from France!

moosie

Hey Moosie, i wonder what you want to learn...?! You don't have to "learn" a katatonia song to be able to enjoy it! You wanna sing the lyrics? Or you wanna rock with the guitarists? Play air guitar? You don't need to learn them for this...anyway tabs on the internet are wrong. It would be nice if you made air drumming! Where will you see them? We (an air Katatonia cover band, Airheim on the guitars and effects and Katabasschen on ...guess it!) are searching for an experienced air drummer (sticks and drum stools are obligatory!). Maybe we can fill the dates, where The Katas don't have a support band.

...and on the air drums: MOOSIE!!! That sounds nice.

Airheim

salisbury said:
Hey Moosie, i wonder what you want to learn...?! You don't have to "learn" a katatonia song to be able to enjoy it! You wanna sing the lyrics? Or you wanna rock with the guitarists? Play air guitar? You don't need to learn them for this...anyway tabs on the internet are wrong. It would be nice if you made air drumming! Where will you see them? We (an air Katatonia cover band, Airheim on the guitars and effects and Katabasschen on ...guess it!) are searching for an experienced air drummer (sticks and drum stools are obligatory!). Maybe we can fill the dates, where The Katas don't have a support band.

...and on the air drums: MOOSIE!!! That sounds nice.

Airheim

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fucking halaroius!

Kains D said:
I am an air drummer but I'm too far away. :(

Doesn't matter! I never met an air drummer before. From where you are. Maybe I'll see you on the katatonia tour (if there will be one...). Watch out for me, I'm the guy with the Blind Guardian-T-shirt, Party hat and the air guitar!