Katatonia T-shirts

insidethefall

somewhere nowhere
Jan 26, 2003
pittsburgh, pa
Visit site
I'm from the US, and i think i have exhausted every distro/label/online store I can think of that sell Katatonia shirts. Yet it seems they all sell the same ones. Can people please list all the sites they know of that sell katatonia shirts (from the US)

Also I'm looking for somewhere that sells katatonia shirts in a size small (I know this seems weird) My good friend is only 5'2 and can't wear baby doll shirts either cause she has huge boobies

Thank you for your help
Bill

Reactions: AlienmaN
insidethefall said:
Also I'm looking for somewhere that sells katatonia shirts in a size small (I know this seems weird) My good friend is only 5'2 and can't wear baby doll shirts either cause she has huge boobies
Look out for one of those dark green girlie shirts. They are available in size M (and possibly in another size too). I got one for my girlfriend and it fits her perfectly...and her boobies aren't exactly small either./forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

9631_big.jpg

Good luck! !
headbob.gif

insidethefall said:
I'm from the US, and i think i have exhausted every distro/label/online store I can think of that sell Katatonia shirts. Yet it seems they all sell the same ones. Can people please list all the sites they know of that sell katatonia shirts (from the US)

Thank you for your help
Bill

why doesn't she just walk around in a katatonia bra?

*wearing VE shirt* Hahahah.

On the back of the shirt there's the crucified business man from the inside art. The text WEALTH is above him.

wingnut4 said:
8 ball are crap though, they take too dam long sending things out,lol, u could be waiting months!!
QUOTE]

I've only ever once had to wait ages for a tshirt, I usually get them within a few weeks - but I do know what you mean. I used to buy shed loads from them though, so maybe I got some kind of priority or something...