Katatonia Tabs

SWeeT_NuRSe

May 9, 2003
England
Visit site
I wonder... Does anyone know any good websites where I might find some good guitar tabs of Katatonia songs? Every site I've checked just seems to have the same songs...Dispossession...Teargas....etc. :erk:

Yeah that's true, and most of em don't make sense. On metaltabs.com there are a lot, but it's not easy to find a tab that's actually close to the original song.
I remember someone from the forum here posting a fantastic tab for Murder in the metaltabs.com forum (not the actual Katatonia page).
It would be dead great if he tabbed some more songs :D:D

One thing I noticed thats incorrect with most of the tabs they have Anders' lead parts played that are higher played on the top 2 or 3 strings. But when watching him play he usually playes on higher frets on the 5th & 4rth strings.

:Spin:well, I can play a lot of songs from katatonia. I found the tabs on the internet and corrected them were they were wrong.
The tuning for almost all the songs of viva emptiness is C.
The tuning for tonight's decision is in dropped D at lest I think to remember it thyis way(I forgot it right now I should check).
I can play even all brave murder day apart from day (too much riffs dalyed and effected)
Well, keep it up. interesting forum.

:)

It is excellent to see all of you fans/musicians coming together to find or create Katatonia guitar tabs. What I was wondering however, is if anyone has or knows where to get a tab for Clean Today? My band would like to cover that song, but searching on the internet has proved futile.

Sleeper: (I'm half asleep now but..) I cant figure it out.. I'd also appreciate any help with chords.. My first tip was cm/H/g#m/gm ?

i saw a site the other day with a few
i can't remember what it was or what it had because i was just looking for drum tabs (which don't seem to exist) and came across htat