Katatonia - VE song survivor Round 2

Which song should go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sleeper or Wealth.
who the f... would vote for Will I Arrive or Walking By A Wire?!? these songs are amazing!

:OMG: JESUS! All you guys voting for Will I Arrive...:p there are no words to describe my disappointment in you right now.

Fuck, Wealth is FAR worse than Will I Arrive...FAR FAR FAR worse. People, vote for Wealth right now! The beginning reminds me of something like godsmack or mudvayne, and yes, this is the ONLY song that reminds me of a nu-metal band and thus I will NEVER ever accept that opening riff. Too bad the clean parts are well done, but that doesn't help the song.

*sniff* Will I Arrive has such a catchy, kick-ass chorus - I ALWAYS sing to it it's so fucking good. This song is top 5 material. But if it goes, then it goes I guess. What can ya do?

:OMG: JESUS! All you guys voting for Will I Arrive...:p there are no words to describe my disappointment in you right now.

Fuck, Wealth is FAR worse than Will I Arrive...FAR FAR FAR worse. People, vote for Wealth right now! The beginning reminds me of something like godsmack or mudvayne, and yes, this is the ONLY song that reminds me of a nu-metal band and thus I will NEVER ever accept that opening riff. Too bad the clean parts are well done, but that doesn't help the song.

*sniff* Will I Arrive has such a catchy, kick-ass chorus - I ALWAYS sing to it it's so fucking good. This song is top 5 material. But if it goes, then it goes I guess. What can ya do?

Wealth is the shit.

I have to agree regarding Wealth...I don't hear any nu-metal in it, but it's one of the few times where the flow and contrast between the clean and distorted sections doesn't work at all. I used to think Will I Arrive was guilty of the same thing, but it didn't take long to realize my mistake...that song rules.