kayo dot/earth in nyc

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
damn good! some real assholes in the crowd (during KD this one guy smoking a joint right next to me pulled out his cell phone during a quiet part, made a call, plugged an ear, and said, "YEAH, I'M AT A SHOW. NO, THE MUSIC'S NOT BOTHERING ME. IT'S A QUIET PART!") but it was packed with mostly very appreciative fans!

the KD woodwind ensemble was in full force! four woodwind players toodling on clarinets and saxes with mia and bodie pounding away on keys/drums...

The DC show was loads of fun, too. A bit short, but very enjoyable as always.
Unfortunately I had to skip out on Earth's set early to make the drive back to Baltimore, but the show was definitely worth the drive.

Edit: holy grammar, batman.

Hah, I had no idea. My friend is Colin Ford and I'm Niv ("Neev") Bavarsky. I draw fancy pictures:
neener.jpg

And no, I basically only wear button up shirts. I'm not very metal. I'm chubby with a mop of curly hair.

Thanks - Illustration, yeah.

No, if I remember correctly it was just some assignment where you needed to pick a Baltimore band and make a fake flyer for a fake show.

Edit: If you'd like a real flyer for a real show, though, I'd be happy to do that.

i rode with a few friends up to athens, ga to see earth last week. talked briefly with dylan carlson and steve moore about kayo dot and other things. dylan gave us a discount on merch since we travelled 8 1/2 hours from bradenton/sarasota, fl just to see them. good stuff.