Kayo Dot would go great on this bill...

Baliset said:
if only i could convince ms. van-giersbergen that her current husband is no good and that she needs a little greg in her life. *sigh*
i first read this without the word "life". much different surface meaning, but probably not that disconnected from the original thought, right greg?

I'm not a huge fan of Agalloch (it would be nice to see them live, but whatever), but I wouldn't miss Kayo Dot and The Gathering ...

*drools*

I would kill myself, after killing any innocent or not-so-innocent bystanders, if I missed it.

Of course, it would have to be closer to me than this one...

It's a tour of sorts with roughly a half dozen dates. This one just happened to be in Kayo Dot's backyard.

Yeah, but the Kayo would have been the main reason I would want to go... If The Gathering is going to be coming here (which I'm about to check in a minute), there's only a possibility I might go.

TheNewChupe said:
i first read this without the word "life". much different surface meaning, but probably not that disconnected from the original thought, right greg?
just what kind of perv do you take me for? i meant that in the most sincere romantic connotations without the involvement of bodily fluids.

I would highly recommend their live album to anyone wanting a no-risk intro to the band. The way Anneke pushes her voice 'til it breaks is unbearably sexy.