KD in Nashville

Ashmare

The Pinnacle of Cynical
Aug 27, 2004
Nilbog
The stage was mighty small and the listeners were mighty metal. Long story short, they left out Pitcher of Summer and Wayfarer... and since the room was so small and we were encouraged to stand directly in front of the stage to catch the sound, I could actually hear Forbes during the schizophrenic center of The Manifold Curiosity, which was cool. Overall, it was a nice show aside from the people in the audience loudly talking and laughing amongst themselves during the quiet moments of songs, but whatever.

Not wanting to hop all over the place like paparazzi, I only took a small amount of pictures, of which only a couple really turned out decent. I had received the camera as a gift earlier that day and later learned that the default setting was for the lowest possible quality, so forgive me for the abysmal quality of these pictures.

kd1.jpg

kd2.jpg

Turnout wasn't as low as the Houston show. I'd say 35+. And nah, I didn't approach the band at either show... just let them do their thing. Me and a friend occupied the couch next to the Greg-manned merch table and played 'guess the actor in 20 yes or no questions' with ourselves to pass the time until Kayo Dot took the stage. Hardest damned game ever. Neither of us has ever guessed right.