Keith Richards: I Snorted My Father

Keith Richards has had problems his whole life. How could this surprise anyone who knows anything about the Stones? I'm sure some remember back in the early 70's or late 60's, Keith purportedly replaced all the blood in his body(complete transfusion) with "new" blood so he could get himself "clean" Rumours and bullshit. I don't care what he does. He is/was a very good guitar player. That's all that matters to me.

I saw that too, Col. That's a wierd thing to joke about if you ask me, at least to an interviewer. I think it makes him wierder to joke about it and not understand why people would think its odd then if he just stuck with the story.

I see he's now saying that it was meant as a joke, and wonders why anyone would take it seriously. lol.

Two words: "Spin Control"!

Of course he snorted his father; as a loving son myself it would be the least I could do for Dad....unfortunately I don't do drugs, so Dad would have to in straight....sniff.......hack....hack...cough.....cough....

Oh well we all have to sacrifice for our loved ones!:puke:

Yeah, kind of a weird thing to joke about, but I know a lot of people with a weird sense of humor, so who knows?