Kelly Clarkson on SNL

Jul 11, 2008
Well, I think Ms. Clarkson takes the prize for this seasons worst performance (not counting Kanye West, since that is barely music) from Taylor Swift. The song sounded straight out of the eighties, and even though there was about eight people on stage (maybe more) it sounded like it was about three. What were all the other musicians doing? They added NOTHING. And that lyric, "But life would suck without you." Kelly needs to fire her writer, unless she wrote that God awful song.

I know there isn't many (if any) Clarkson fans on here, but if you are like me you can at least appreciate other bands, even corporate created ones. Some of her songs before were good, and she has (or had) a good voice. She sounded horrible tonight.

I was never a huge fan, but her previous work was at least listenable. This was pure garbage.

dont even know who Kelly Clarkson is but I know Mutatis Mutandis is a pretty decent Ronnie Montrose recording

Some of her songs before were good

Definitely not.

her previous work was at least listenable.

If by "listenable" you meant "I wanted to gouge my cochlear out with a sharp instrument but there was nothing within reach and I was paralysed with rage and therefore unable to smash the radio/tv or flee the scene of the unyielding aural abomination that is her music" then yes.

Pretty much what I expected, lol.

And Mutatis-Mutandis is also a Mudvayne song off L.D.50, which is where I got it.

And maybe I should clarify. Some of her songs before were good for what they were. I didn't really enjoy them, but I could at least see why some would like it.

Poor Kelly... she wanted to write and perform her own songs... she had a quarrel with Clive Davis over that a few months ago but he squashed that... she needs to get a new label...