Kelly Osbourne

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
My girlfriend's roomate (who went out with the guy from Good Charlotte for a hot minute I think) works at this club in DC that's partially owned by Dave Grohl. Well, anyway, they just booked Kelly Osbourne for next month and she's gonna get me on the guest list along with after show parties and shit and I was wondering if I should bake a cake that reads "Tell your mommy to book Anthrax" on it and shoving it in her fat face as a joke. I'd have to build up some serious balls for that considering the legal consequences.

Both those kids are spoiled beyond the limits of good tastes. Rich kids should take advantage of their situation by going to super nice schools and over achieving, then go to some Ivy league type school and make a niche for yourself. OK, that doesn't have to be the way, but the Osbournes have done a shitty job w/ those kids. They are set up to be such big failures. In 5 years you won't know who they are, and since neither one of them is bothering to carve out their own life, they are gonna be gravely disappointed when society has no use for their novelty routine. Sharon and Ozzy should be ashamed.

The older daughter looked fine but now she looks bloated and kinda like Kelly.
Kelly and Jack are both ugly fucks and I'd love to see them without their parents money - two fat, sorry-ass spoiled losers who are bossing people around ... (gee I wonder from who did they get that) they'd get beat-up the first day of school.