Kerry King follows James Hetfield into mallcore madness!

AjDeath

Of One Man's Sanity
Mar 22, 2002
Fuckston, ME
Visit site
Kerry King appeared in Sum 41's new video, he also recorded the solo for the track (which is a rap song) and it fucking sucked, what the fuck is going on in metal?

yeah...I saw it comin'; all my metal head buddies were like "dude, no way; not Kerry". Yeah, well there it is. at least there is still Hanneman and Araya.

"what would you do without your pathetic narrow minded approach to life that reflects your lack of ability?" - Evil Chuck-

~Kerry jumped on the band wagon years ago, ever since he shaved his head to look like a freshly circumsized dick. At least Scott Ian admitted that he was going bald. Kerry swallows, Hannamen rules... Tom is just a bowl for the chips.

Originally posted by Akumojo Dracula X3
Tom is just a bowl for the chips. [/B]
Yes, it seems the only good thing Tom is doing these days is being the bowl for the chips:lol: But...I lost all respect for the whole band, "if one falls, so shall the rest of us."

It's funny how people turn or change their minds once someone they practically worship or really like does something they disagree with.
One minute they are one of the best musicians out there, then they turn around and say, "oh wait he did what?....actually his guitar playing has sucked since 94"

It's just an observation I had.

I agree with you there, I have'nt liked anything Slayer has done since Divine Intervention, Diobolus was Nu, and their Nu one is worse, and since when did Kerry King start wearing Metal Mulisha appearel, that shit is for mallcore trendies and gays!

What are you talking about guys?! SUM41 isnt mallcore! they are old skool thrash metal!!! they shred man! slayer should be honored that their guitarist has played with such a band!

(extreme sarcasm)

ok, seriously, this is the gayest thing i have heard all day. kerry you bastard!

Originally posted by loudsilence
It's funny how people turn or change their minds once someone they practically worship or really like does something they disagree with.
One minute they are one of the best musicians out there, then they turn around and say, "oh wait he did what?....actually his guitar playing has sucked since 94"

It's just an observation I had.

~This isn't an out of the blue feeling, Kerry King will not shut up about how much he hates Megadeth and loves mall-core. Every interview I've read with him recently has to mention both. And I've been giving post-Lombardo Slayer more chances in my cd player than they deserve. I still can't stand the latest stuff, it's nothing special just playing it safe with the same very old and very tired riffs.

Slayer hasn't been exciting since South of Heaven. And no one can convince me that any of them (aside from Bostaph/Lombardo) were even remotely good musicians...

Why does everybody cap on Slayer solos? Personally, I love that crazy, eerie divebomb style they pioneered. Is anyone else playing leads that way? Nope. Do I want to hear Alex Skolnick arpeggios during a Slayer song? As much as I love 'em, not really.