KFC Double Down: DUDE! o.O'

narcossintese

Nov 4, 2008
Brazil
www.myspace.com
http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

doubledown.jpg

"The new KFC Double Down sandwich is real! This one-of-a-kind sandwich features two thick and juicy boneless white meat chicken filets (Original Recipe® or Grilled), two pieces of bacon, two melted slices of Monterey Jack and pepper jack cheese and Colonel's Sauce. This product is so meaty, there’s no room for a bun."

:lol: Man, WTF!

I'd probably try one if I could, but holy fucking shit! That's probably like all the calories you should eat for one day!

does it come with a bag of deep-fried mars-bars?

My friend bought one. He said he only made it through like 2 bites though cuz it was the grossness. I do NOT want. Ive been dieting and exercising. Lost 10 lbs. Wordddddd

Its 2 pieces of chicken, 2 slices of cheese, and some bacon. Add a roll in there you and have your every day chicken sandwich. You guys are making it out like its a fat sandwich from the grease trucks

Uhm.. it IS. Its deep friend chicken... two of em... on top of several strips of bacon and cheese slices. Thats a ton of shit no matter HOW you slice it.

This, while being a friend sandwich, is nowhere near as lethal as that thing:

ChickenSandwich.jpg

Uhm.. it IS. Its deep friend chicken... two of em... on top of several strips of bacon and cheese slices. Thats a ton of shit no matter HOW you slice it.

This, while being a friend sandwich, is nowhere near as lethal as that thing:

ChickenSandwich.jpg

And of course you chose the most basic sandwich that i've never even seen be served anyway unless someone goes ahead and says "hold everything this comes with except for the 2 pickles"

It even says on the kfc site TWO pieces of cheese TWO slices of bacon

and at 540 calories thats not bad compared to wendys crispy chicken deluxe sandwich that has 910 calories...and that sandwich you posted only has 10 calories less