KID ROCK Is Now Selling DONALD TRUMP T-Shirts

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
According to The Pulse Of Radio, Kid Rock was a dedicated supporter of president-elect Donald Trump during the 2016 election and is now showing his continued support by selling a line of Trump-themed T-shirts. The first is a copy of a shirt that Rock was photographed wearing, on which states that voted red are labeled "The United States of America" and states that went blue are called "Dumbfuckistan." Another shirt reads "God, Guns And Trump," while a third suggests that Trump haters currently have something in their mouth. As always, Rock, whose real name is Bob Ritchie, keeps it classy. Rock announced his support for Trump early in the year, telling Rolling Stone last February: "I'm digging Trump. I feel like a lot of people, whether you're a Democrat or a Republican, feel like if you get Hillary or Bernie, or you get Rubio or Cruz or whoever, there's going to be the same shit... My feeling: let the motherfucking business guy run it like a fucking business. And his campaign has been entertaining as shit." Rock, who generally leans to the right, also supported Mitt Romney in 2012. The singer's tenth studio album, "First Kiss", debuted at No. 2 on The Billboard 200 album chart in March 2015, the eighth album of his to reach the Top 10.
kidrocktrump3.jpg
kidrocktrump2.jpg
kidrocktrump1.jpg

Continue reading...