Kill all Arabs part 666 aka RIP Paul M. Johnson

Apr 3, 2004
It is time for GWB to say fuck off to Saudi Arabia and to send in troops and start beheading all the fucken Arabs that dont believe in America. America needs to start beheading these useless Arabs on TV as a little payback. A total genocide of every man woman and child camel fucker is needed. Every last olive skinned , camel fucking ,allah worshiping , towel head needs to be exterminated like a common cockroach.

R.I.P Paul M. Johnson. I mourn for you and your family. You are an American hero and I prey that your needless death will be avenged in the most violent and horrific way.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
It is time for GWB to say fuck off to Saudi Arabia and to send in troops and start beheading all the fucken sand my pals that dont believe in America. America needs to start beheading these useless sand my pals on TV as a little payback. A total genocide of every man woman and child camel fucker is needed. Every last olive skinned , camel fucking ,allah worshiping , towel head needs to be exterminated like a common cockroach.

R.I.P Paul M. Johnson. I mourn for you and your family. You are an American hero and I prey that your needless death will be avenged in the most violent and horrific way.

Muffy, i know you dont like me much but that has to be best thing anyone has ever said. i agree with you 1000%.
those fucking cowards dont even have the balls to show there fucking faces while there murdering civilians.pieces of shit,we should kill them, cut there fucking heads offand use them as fuckin urinals but i mean that as respectfully as possable.

old school headbanger said:
Muffy, i know you dont like me much .

I have no problems with you man. I was a jerk to you, so I am burying the hatchet between us, and offer my hand in peace. We are both Americans who pretty much believe in the same thing. I just had some bad days, and you were the one I vented at. Sorry man.

PS. I have more respect for urinals to compare them to an arabs head, not only is a urinal usefull, it smells better too. And I also mean that in a respectful way.

Say what you will but if you post shit and say the word, my pals, we are gonna get problems from the host of the web board. I agree with your statement in part- but cut the my pals talk out! This isn't Dr.Dre's website.

muffytheVampirelayer said:
I have no problems with you man. I was a jerk to you, so I am burying the hatchet between us, and offer my hand in peace. We are both Americans who pretty much believe in the same thing. I just had some bad days, and you were the one I vented at. Sorry man.

PS. I have more respect for urinals to compare them to an arabs head, not only is a urinal usefull, it smells better too. And I also mean that in a respectful way.

muffy,no problem dude

Billy,
we are sorry , but this shit with these fucks killing our own is really fucked up, and i cant remember the now many times I have been so enraged about these terrorists peices of shit killing INNOCENT american folks, from now on we should lable them as arabs, even though arabs refers to all arabs, I for one,blame every single one of them, for the actions of there" brothers" because they do nothing to stop it . I recently saw the nic berg video and it is all i can do to keep my head on strait and blowing up a 7/11. i would never do that for fear of being incarcerated, and killing innocent people, but the thought is still there.
I will be the first to say i will not use racial slurs when refering to these fucks . I will refer to them as arabs and i think the rest of us should to. they blame americans ,all american, we should blame arabs, all arabs.

billy, im sorry if we got you in trouble with the board owners , i dont want to see this board go down because of my actions. I feel bad that we might get you in trouble for the things we say.we will be good right guys?

All of these fucking desert people got to die. Turn that desert into a landfill. Make it into the worlds biggest cesspool. So that every shit that is taken in the world goes to the middle east. Do the same with the French.RIP Paul

But seriously this shit needs to be taken care of . First Dan Pearl,Nic Berg,Paul johnson, now there fucking with the south koreans, and i am glad the koreans arent taking any arab shit..they are sending more troops, .....and now i get home and see that the iranians are fucking with the british....... WTF? i see WWIII coming and its not going to be good :erk:

Theredintheskyisours said:
Hey uh Muffy, the majority of the arabs aren't extremists. But anyways those retards think they are helping their country. Instead they ruin it for one billion INNOCENT people.

dude i want that game so fucking bad

old school headbanger said:
I will be the first to say i will not use racial slurs when refering to these fucks . I will refer to them as arabs and i think the rest of us should to. they blame americans ,all american, we should blame arabs, all arabs.

Someone used the term "Jawas" before. I think that is hilarious enough, don't you think, peeps?

Jawas is a perfect nonracist description of these pieces of shit.I think everyone should use it. That or bugeaters. Either one will do. :devil: :devil: :devil: