kill 'em all

dunno, I dont wish death to someone, tho there are a few ppl I really cant stand but I dont mind much about them, just stupid souls (like the one who wrote that hate shit in the anathema review)... it takes so much energy to hate someone anway, I dont wanna waste my energy on ppl who dont deserve it

but well, sometimes it just takes over and u can get angry about something/someone, u cant always control this...

And here i thought you were talking about metallica. I was going to give my 2 sence worth. But on the topic of metallica DIE DIE DIE!!!! now you know :)

p.s just kidding

i'm not violent or anything, but there's one person here in the neighbourhood....
kills cats ,a real asshole... wouldn't mind if he dropped dead this instant...in fact it would make my day...

now, should i be ashamed of myself?????:(

Myself...I admit I've lost control...

Annika2002.jpg

I posted this on a thread here recently:

haha. I'm not pissed now. I'm rarely pissed, just sad. Though I have been pushed. I'm calm most of the time....till I go right over the edge and I never see it coming. That's when I snap in real life, I become dangerous. Thing is, if you've made yourself my enemy, I never change my mind. Ever. It's for life. That's what people pick up on, even through the internet. So if you don't feel like you're my enemy, you're not. I have very few of them but I do have them, most definitely. }: I've made some full fledged enemies online. They know who they are. None here though. Most of the time here I'm playing and people get really thinking I'm mad when I'm not.
If you're not my enemy I like you, cause i like everyone. I'm never really pissed, just blunt.

edit: there is one person online that really doesn't know yet if he's a friend or an enemy of mine. What a fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all honesty, yeah there are a couple or two.

I would/will (if it ever happened) laugh for the rest of my life!

Wanagi kte. ;)

I like some of Justin Timberlake's songs. THete're catchy.

I'd like to see dead, the following:

Kevin SMith
Will Smith
umm..... Vin Diesle
Oprah WInfrey
this one bitch that said I look scary after she ran into my car
Blink 182, tje whole gay band
Mel Gibson

I remember that one of the most popular comedian groups had a little sketch going on. One of them was interviewing the other one (which was supposed to be have a ph.d. in english at the University of Oslo). Then he had all this ridiculous examples of what people hadn't thought about in the english language. He was telling them all fast, and in between your heard things like "Oooh please Mr. Timberlake, don't put your cock in my mouth!" and so on.

It's actually better to see it for yourself, or otherwise (like now) it sounds just dumb.