Killer review of the Pre Maiden/IMFC party at Vamp'd Vegas!

Thanks Jenna! I am playing full sets now. This show was my first back in about 3.5 months and only 2 days prior to it, I tore my left calf muscle while walking a dog!!! OUCH!! I couldn't let it stop me from playing this show though! Had to suck it up! SO glad I did! Hurt like hell later, but it will heal. My shoulder is as healed as it will get until my surgery later this year. Until then, we are off to Europe!! :-D!! Hey! If you can pick up a new Sooty puppet somewhere, I'd be happy to reimburse you!!!!!!

Thanks Jenna! I am playing full sets now. This show was my first back in about 3.5 months and only 2 days prior to it, I tore my left calf muscle while walking a dog!!! OUCH!! I couldn't let it stop me from playing this show though! Had to suck it up! SO glad I did! Hurt like hell later, but it will heal. My shoulder is as healed as it will get until my surgery later this year. Until then, we are off to Europe!! :-D!! Hey! If you can pick up a new Sooty puppet somewhere, I'd be happy to reimburse you!!!!!!

Glad to hear that you're back playing abd healing well. :)

Has Sooty gone astray?? I'll have to see what I can dig up for you! :)