Killing Machine

I just heard about this, thought it was interesting, heres a copy/paste::

Killing Machine resembles an all-star band, being created by French-German guitarist Peter Scheithauer in the year 2000. A debut album released in 2000 featured the W.A.S.P. rhythm section of Mike Duda and Stet Howland. In 2003 Scheithauer would join former Slayer drummer Jon Dette's Californian metal band Pushed. Dette would soon work with Scheithauer in a new band together with vocalist Dave Pullaro and former Systematic and My Ruin bassist Johnny Chow but nothing came out of it. In early 2005 Dette and Scheithauer joined forces once more, announcing the formation of a new band called Enemy Of God. Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson was soon recruited as well as 13-A frontman Tood Barnes on vocals. Barnes was soon out of the picture and they rebilled themselves Killing Machine, resurrecting Peter Scheithauer's five years old project. In late March 2005 it was also reported that James Rivera (Helstar, Seven Witches) had occupied the vacant vocalist slot. The band's music was described as a mix between Judas Priest and Slayer.

Apparently building the foundation for a high profile band the members presented their own mascot, a cyborg-like creature with a machine gun, as well as a video game and comic book based around their lyrical concept.

MEMBERS
James Rivera 2005- Vocals See also Destiny's End, Distant Thunder, Helstar, Seven Witches. Peter Scheithauer 2000- Guitars See also Belladonna, Pushed, Stream. David Ellefson 2005- Bass See also F5, Megadeth. Jon Dette 2005- Drums See also Evildead, Havochate, Pushed, Slayer, Testament.

I've got the first album, purchased because it had Mike Vescera on vox. Not bad...pretty rocking...but doesn't really stand out...

Rock on!

TX Metal Cowboy said:
Yeah that is all I've heard on the band so far though, no music samples or in the studio reports...

Hi,

I spoke with Dave Ellefson the other day about it, in fact he was on the way home from the studio. All I can say about the project is that Dave is VERY excited about it; I think its going to be a very cool and very metal cd. I personally can't wait to check it out.

Yan :headbang: