Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, Shadows Fall and Godforbid!!

fondue_slayer

Cheif Instigator
Did any one on this fabulous forum get a chance to go to this fantastic venue!! Chimaira were pure pants but i did get on the stage with shadows fall!! i did not get chucked out, but i did get a warning :D it was exceedingly spectacular, thank-you faceofallyourfears for inviting me!! :headbang:

Peace out :hotjump:

ps. Hey Charlotte!! :wave:

InVersion

yeah tell me about it, the que in london was fuckin huge aswell!!! i didn't pre-order my ticket, i bought it there!! i finally got to the box office and said 'Could i have a ticket please?' and then another bloke behind me asked for two tickets and they had only one left!!! how fucking lucky was i????!!! I only saw 2/3's of GF set coz the que was that long but hey, i enjoyed the concert anyway!! it was P-H-A-T PHAT!!!!

nice!!

I like : Marilyn Manson, Godhead, Type O Negative, old Cradle of Filth (mainly cos they help me meet nice ppl *giggles* ) Drowning Pool, Soil

errrrrrrrrrrm there are tooooooooo many!!:devil:

fondue_slayer said:
phat, must be loads, my top 3 are: 1)Slipknot 2)Killswitch Engage 3)Area 54

definatly the nads!! do u like Slipknot!!
First First album - yes,
Slipknot - yes,
iowa- no,
Vol 3- yes

so with more yes' i guess i do!!! tho dont admit it often!! what can i say i got a soft spot for Joey, its men with red and black hair!! ;)

Just realised the poor grammar
headbob.gif

Bit of a late reply here, as my PC blew up and I had to build a new one & catch up...

I'm not into this 'Metalcore' stuff at all. However, accross the road and at the same time as the Manchester date, as a real metal showcase. *glee*