KILLWHITNEYDEAD 'So Pretty So Plastic' due 2/15/05

MSPelata

Clouded Optimist
Oct 22, 2001
NC - USA
SO PRETTY SO PLASTIC COMPLETED

Yes, its finally completed! We have several NEW tracks online right now for you to preview. They are located at the following sites:

http://www.myspace.com/killwhitneydead
http://www.purevolume.com/killwhitneydead

Here is the finalized track listing for the album:
1. The Age Old Dilemma Of Romance vs. Retribution
2. Save Your Sermons For Sunday So I Can Sleep This Night Off
3. If I Told You I Loved You Would I Get It Any Faster?
4. Murder Nouveau (It's All The Rage)
5. I'm Heavy Metal, But I Get The Blues Just Like Everyone Else
6. You Smell Excited
7. Pretty With The Lights Off
8. One Match & A Gallon Of Gasoline
9. I Wouldn't Kick Her Out Of Bed For Eating Crackers
10. Liars Like You Live The Shortest Lives (An Open Letter To Imposters)
11. Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is
12. 33 Seconds Of Sanity

PRE-ORDER SO PRETTY SO PLASTIC RIGHT NOW - BONUS CD OFFER!!

Yes, you MUST pre-order our new album, So Pretty So Plastic right now! We are not joking. We are offering you TWO new albums for the price of one. When you purchase our new album you will also receive the new KWDMF album, So Plastic So Pretty - The Remixes It contains the entire new album with its entire sample content replaced. We are talking over 100+ samples between both albums. Who's your daddy?!?!

The KWDMF album is LIMITED EDITION and is available on a first come, first served basis.

BUY NOW OR REGRET LATER.

DO NOT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD THIS ON THE INTERNET YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

YES, WE ARE TALKING TO YOU WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!!!

If you are stupid and decide to wait to buy So Pretty, So Plastic in stores it will be available on February 15, 2005.

ORDER NOW:

http://www.tribunalrecords.net/merch.htm

KWDMF Track List

Here is the tentative track listing for KWDMF's So Plastic So Pretty

1. The Age Old Dilemma Of Romance vs. Retribution (Whatever The World May Bring Mix)
2. Save Your Sermons For Sunday So I Can Sleep This Night Off (Don't Worry About Me...You Have To Live With Yourself Mix)
3. If I Told You I Loved You Would I Get It Any Faster? (We're Gonna Do What They Say Can't Be Done Mix)
4. Murder Nouveau (The Hits Just Keep On Coming Mix)
5. I'm Heavy Metal, But I Get The Blues Just Like Everyone Else (If You Don't Like This Song You're Stupid Mix)
6. You Smell Excited (I Hear What You Are Smelling…Do You Smell What I Am Hearing? Mix)
7. Pretty With The Lights Off (I Used To Have A Crush On Whatsernuts Mix)
8. One Match & A Gallon Of Gasoline (Your Suicide As A Spectator Sport Mix)
9. I Wouldn't Kick Her Out Of Bed For Eating Crackers (Wow, She Actually Has A Heart Under Those Boobs Mix)
10. Liars Like You Live The Shortest Lives (The Life & Times Of Modern Day Coat-tail Rider Mix)
11. Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is (I Thought This Was A Dance? Mix)
12. 33 Seconds Of Sanity (31 Seconds Of Animosity Mix)

GUEST VOCALISTS

We are happy to announce that our buddy, Gary Forsyth of SWIFT is on one of the new tracks. He appears on "One Match & A Gallon Of Gasoline" and did an absolutely fantastic job!! He is one vicious sounding motherf*cker!

http://www.swift-band.com

Dr. Extremus Melodicus also makes a return appearance to the new album on "Put Your Mouth Where The Money Is", and if you thought his last performance was over the top then you are in for a surprise as he once again out did himself. LONG LIVE HEAVY METAL! \m/

LIVE SHOWS

We are gearing up for some live shows in 2005. We will not say when these will be occuring, because if we can't do it when we say then we can just reschedule and no one will be the wiser. We cannot wait to come and wreck all of your lives, personally. Again, if you are looking to book us PLEASE submit all your recent contact information to KWDLegion@aol.com and we will be in touch. Make sure it has your location, venues (and capacities) and all other pertinent information we need. DO NOT give us dates you want us to perform, we will contact you when we can hit the road. So asking us to come to your town on a specific date won't happen, so please don't force us to be assholes.

ALL THIS CHATTER ABOUT OUR NEW ALBUM

But we don't want anyone to forget about the last album, Never Good Enough For You which is still OUT NOW and selling pretty well. Critics LOVE it, and apparently we have some fans that do too!!

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

What a better gift to give an ex-girlfriend/ boyfriend, eh? Let us (via Never Good Enough For You ) deliver the message you've always wanted to say!! It will be great to stuff their stocking with this one, no? Yeah, we thought so too. Head to the MERCH section now to get the details. Remember Christmas is about GIVING! So in the immortal words of Trixter, "give it to 'em good!"

So you want to know exactly what these "critics" have said about us, eh? Here ya go!

"Never Good Enough For You is the best half-hour of grinding deathcore mayhem this year." - EXCLAIM! (# 9 in their TOP 10 Metal Albums of 2004!)

“KWD is the most fun and over the top band the scene has to offer...you can’t go wrong.” - DEADTIDE

"They’re unique, they’re heavier than a mack truck and their attitude matches the music. Simply amazing.” - INTO OBSCURITY

"This is some serious face breaking metal covered in a thick syrup made of bone dust and entrails. It’s just goddamn fun!” - LIVE4METAL

"This is a band that is severely disturbed, and their music only backs that statement up!” - HIT THE PIT

"Film buffs and metalheads unite, your new favorite band has arrived." - CRUSHER

"Never Good Enough For You is seventeen brutal tracks of unforgiving, vengeance filled payback...KWD is a lot of fun to listen to and if they offend you? Oh well, it probably won't be the last time." - RIFTROCK 10/10

"Recommended to adventurous folks that might actually appreciate a slight shift of attention from just the music to the entire package." - ULTIMATE METAL

http://www.killwhitneydead.com

http://www.tribunalrecords.com