King Crimson North American Tour 2021

Mullmuzzler

Jul 26, 2002
Round Rock, TX
Just scored tickets for the Austin, TX show (Cedar Park). Very excited about this being my 1st show after Covid. David Singleton posted a long text that this tour might be the last in the US. This would be my 4th time seeing them (2008 with Belew) and then three times (including this one) with the 7 headed Crimson beast.

Just scored tickets for the Austin, TX show (Cedar Park). Very excited about this being my 1st show after Covid. David Singleton posted a long text that this tour might be the last in the US. This would be my 4th time seeing them (2008 with Belew) and then three times (including this one) with the 7 headed Crimson beast.
I'm passing on this tour as I hate the venue they are playing in Philly. A beast it is - have fun!

I'm passing on this tour as I hate the venue they are playing in Philly. A beast it is - have fun!

The venue that they are playing is a hockey arena so sound is going to suck. Last time around they played at the majestic Bass Hall at UT Texas. Probably the best sounding venue I've even been. David Singleton did mention that it may be the last US tour since as the band is older, it's harder for them to ride in buses and bunk beds for long periods of time. Flying would make the tour not profitable according to him. This explanation came because one of the venues is (was) marketing the show as the farewell tour...LOL. Reading between the lines of what David said, it may be the last one in US soil.