King Diamond- Deadly Lullabyes Live

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Is anyone else going to get the new King Diamond double live album? According to covenworldwide.org (King's offical website), it's scheduled to be released on September 21. Heres' the track list:

1. Funeral
2. A Mansion In Darkness
3. The Family Ghost
4. Black Horsemen
5. Spare This Life
6. Mansion In Sorrow
7. Spirits
8. Sorry Dear
9. Eye Of The Witch
10. Sleepless Nights
11. The Puppet Master
12. Blood To Walk
13. So Sad
14. Living Dead "Outro"
15. Welcome Home
16. The Invisible Guests
17. Burn
18. "Introductions"
19. Halloween
20. No Presents For Christmas

It looks like a pretty good list of songs, although I wish "The Ritual" was on there.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Nah, not a fan. He gets way too much homosexual fanboyism (Mercyful Fate included) for my liking, too.

Yeah, he does. And it's too bad too. Those homosexual fanboys give the other fans a bad name. There were alot of them when I went to one of his shows last year. At least they're not as bad as the Opeth fanboys.

Well, a fan of the vocal style or not, he deserves more respect. He has never had any vocal lessons in his life and he's pretty damn good.

Lilitu said:
Well, a fan of the vocal style or not, he deserves more respect. He has never had any vocal lessons in his life and he's pretty damn good.
I've never had a vocal lesson in my life, and I rape Diamond to death. Being able to sing extraordinarily high and completely off-key, off-rhythm, and out of tune doesn't mean shit. He only deserves respect for being in two bands that did loads for the metal genre.

Probably not. It depends. I have a wider range of extreme metal vocals than Barnes, but I can't do that gorilla-getting-sodomized grunting thing he does.

Chris Barnes is total, absolute shit.

King Diamond and Mercyful Fate are some of the catchiest music of all time.

I'll be getting it. I'm not as much of a fan of live recordings but I imagine this will be good. I'd rather see him live to watch his performance so I wish this was coming out as a DVD but there's some great songs on this.

I love his voice, but I've been listening to him since '86 so yeah.