King Diamond European Tour

Jan 27, 2007
....guess who's going to warm up for King Diamond in Europe on the tour in November/December......?

Yepp, you guessed right.....Manticora!!!!:headbang:

.....and guess who'll be the other band?

Yepp, it will be Loch Vostok!!!!!:headbang:

MY guess is that we are going to have a PRETTY damn fun time in the bus for a month, hehehehehe.:Smokin: :kickass: :puke:

Check out: covenworldwide.org/tour.php for dates so far.

METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.....???

Later

Lars
Manticora
(Intromental)

....guess who's going to warm up for King Diamond in Europe on the tour in November/December......?

Yepp, you guessed right.....Manticora!!!!:headbang:

.....and guess who'll be the other band?

Yepp, it will be Loch Vostok!!!!!:headbang:

MY guess is that we are going to have a PRETTY damn fun time in the bus for a month, hehehehehe.:Smokin: :kickass: :puke:

Check out: covenworldwide.org/tour.php for dates so far.

METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL.....???

Later

Lars
Manticora
(Intromental)

Hehehe ... judging by your use of smiley-icons you're expecting to be smoking, drinking and puking on the tour ... I thought you quit smoking and the puking part shouldn't really be necessary (I mean, you're OLD enough now to not puke ... which reminds me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY LARS!!!) :danceboy:

I'm sure you'll have a hell of a time on the road with LV and KD - I can guarentee you that I'll have a great time here in the office when you're not here for an entire month, haha :heh:

c.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Intromental Management are very proud to announce that we will have LOCH VOSTOK, MANTICORA and THE PROWLERS participate in the upcoming European King Diamond tour that will run from October through December.

THE PROWLERS will be supporting the King on the Scandinavian part of the tour, commencing on October 17th in Aarhus, Denmark, together with Swedish doom masters Memory Garden.

LOCH VOSTOK and MANTICORA will be the 2 official support bands on the rest of the European tour, from Warszaw, Poland on November 6th to the last date of the tour in early December.

That is great news (for both Intromental and the bands), congrats!

What sucks for me is that I am planning to attend one of the 2 Helsinki shows which won't have the Manticora/Loch Vostok combo. Was very cool to see Loch Vostok and Teddy on last year's King Diamond tour here but I'm sure The Prowlers and Memory Garden will be cool too :) Claus or Lars I guess neither of you will be touring&representing Intromental on the Scandinavian dates?

Happy Birthday Lars!

Thanks...;-) Damnit, it's hard to be 28!!!! hehehehe

.....I honsetly do believe that Claus will kill me and have a heart attack afterwards if I went on the Scandinavian part of the tour as tour manager for 3 weeks and then went on to tour myself for 4 weeks.

So, we actually don't know who'll do this job as per now, but neither Claus nor I will be doing it...:-(

I hope you'll enjoy The prowlers thoúgh.....GREAT band from Italy that really needs to get some respect.

Lars

So, we actually don't know who'll do this job as per now, but neither Claus nor I will be doing it...:-(

I hope you'll enjoy The prowlers thoúgh.....GREAT band from Italy that really needs to get some respect.

Lars

Knock Knock.... who's there? :headbang:

Well Lars...why aren't you coming with us?
I'll talk with your boss - LOL

btw, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY young man :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: