King Diamond, Kreator, Leaves Eyes, and Cellador to team up for North American tour?

I told Jason that Kreator was a possibility a month ago....damn and Leaves Eyes too. They are becoming the new Into Eternity.

Yeah, I bet somehow, someway, Into Eternity will make it onto this tour! :lol:

This could possibly be the best tour of 2008, hands down.

Unlike many package tours of older bands, King D and Kreator are both still pumping out some of the best material of each band's careers.

If I sound like I am excited, it is because I fuckin' am!

This will be a great tour. Cant wait. Wont be as good as the much rumored Gamma Ray and Helloween tour though.

Well thats not really fair to compare something like a GR and Helloween tour to anything is just not exceptable. This tour may be one of the highlights of my life. POWER MOTHERFUCKING METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't we all just get along???? :lol:

Kreator and Helloween are both extremely important and influencial bands, part of the mid-80's German metal invasion.

I like all bands listed in this thread. Leaves Eyes is good stuff not really good, but good. IE is one of my favorites escpecially Buried In Oblivion. Kreator totally blew me away on the Enemy of God tour and the King is a must see for every metal head no matter their preference. Cellador will be good too! I cant wait to see them playing ProgPower Showcase with Vanden Plas, Freak Kitchen, and Krucible.

You're kidding.

I love when people throw around the phrase "no talent"

we may not be able to agree on a genre for Tyr, but IE = no talent? Diabolik = no brain. To say they dont have talent is an insult to their integrity, to say you dont care for their music is a much better way to say it.

Just read that NILE is added to the King Diamond tour.

You must have read something about King's last US tour, that had Nile and Behemoth. Nile are not on this tour.

Some official dates have been released. The rumored line-up is official, and is listed on some Ticketmaster links.

Looks like March or April.
Let's make sure Powerfest is NOT the same date as this show!!!

Yeah I read it on another forum....saw the offical dates and was so glad Nile is not part of this tour....they are the WORST live band ever. So damn boring.

Looks like a April 2008 for Chicago. Should be cool.