King Diamond tribute and The Iron Maidens

Jaysun

Chicago Jay
Apr 25, 2007
www.myspace.com
Recently I have joined a King Diamond/ Mercyful Fate tribute band and I am the lead singer. Yes I can sing like King!!!!!!

Our first gig will be on Halloween. Very Fitting ain't it....lol.

It would be very cool to do some gigs with the Iron Maidens... :)

If The Iron Maidens come to Chicago, it would be an honor to share the same stage with them. Aja and the rest of the Maidens are such sweethearts..... :)

That would be a dream come true and I hope it comes true... :)

i hope you can make a trip out here, i've never heard ANYONE who can sing like King. seen him many times, it's enough to make the hairs on your arm stand up (at first):headbang:

My old roomate Jonathan "King Sideburns" Fenno was the lead singer of his own Mercyful Fate tribute called "Hail Satan" They opened for the Maidens the firts time they played San Francisco.Jonathan is now portraying Paul Stanley in a KISS tribute called "Desstroyer" his Ftae band did have a website http://www.mercyfulfatetribute.com
He's pretty tight with King Diamond.I'm sure Jonathan would want to see you guys(& swap Fate/King collectibles) &I'm sure King will love it as well!Good luck!

My old roomate Jonathan "King Sideburns" Fenno was the lead singer of his own Mercyful Fate tribute called "Hail Satan" They opened for the Maidens the firts time they played San Francisco.Jonathan is now portraying Paul Stanley in a KISS tribute called "Desstroyer" his Ftae band did have a website http://www.mercyfulfatetribute.com
He's pretty tight with King Diamond.I'm sure Jonathan would want to see you guys(& swap Fate/King collectibles) &I'm sure King will love it as well!Good luck!

That was one of the best shows I saw at the Pound, if I rmember correctly Screaming For Vengeance(Judas Priest tribute) and Damage Inc.(Metallica tribute) also played that night.
Hail Satan was awesome, I haven't seen them in a while, are they still around? I think I saw Destroyer about a month ago w/ Crue, AC/DC, Maiden, Tesla tribute bands in Belmont. Didn't realize that was good ol King Diamond singing those Kiss classics.

That's ironic!!! I was at a show last weekend and someone mentioned that King Diamond tribute band... "Hail Satan". I hope that I do the King justice when we play out... Thanks guys for all of your support. Stay Heavy!!!!

Jaysun

Hey Jaysun! Way cool on the King Diamond Tribute - good luck with it! :)
Ya I remember that show at the Pound - it was off the hook! I remember the hotel we stayed at in San Fran - what a trip! Guys running around in a**less chaps and all kinds of crazy stuff! :lol:

King Diamond! I'm amazed at anyone that can sing like him.

Oh and incase nobody else has heard:
King Diamond is touring the states next year along with Kreator, Leaves' Eyes, and Cellador. :kickass:

I heard a few new songs from King Diamond's new album coming out at the end of this month... It sounds really good. Hail to the King!!! Stay Heavy!!!

Jaysun