KINGCROW new album "In Crescendo" news

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
From www.melodicrock.com :

"Kingcrow has begun the recording sessions for the new album titled In Crescendo. You can find information about the album on their new blog diary ( kingcrow-band.blogspot.com/ ). Videos/photos of the recording sessions will be soon available.

In the meantime, the band published a video documentary of the last European Tour. You can see it at:

(for English subtitles use the "cc" function of the YouTube player)."

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally picked up Phlegethon last week (Bamafan recommended it as a starting point for Kingcrow). I am now looking forward to seeing Kingcrow - was neutral before. Will check out new album when it comes out.

tumblr_ltls11iwwV1qfyawl.gif

Someone needs to edit that kermit GIF so he is wearing a Hawaiian shirt - that would be epic.

Share the link with all of your friends and if you like them enou, I promise you guys something real cool! :)

And of course, by the album when it comes out!

....is absolutely stunning. Didn't see anything posted here on the actual release (unless I missed it).... but if you think they couldn't top "Phelegethon", they have.

This is an amazing disc -- combining the atmosphere of "Phelegethon" with a bit more Riverside-type progginess. The melodies are haunting and the vibe of the disc will give you absolute chills. Its nowhere near as "upbeat" as "Phelegethon", its certainly more melancholy, but in an absolutely beautiful way.

I salute the producers / mixer / mastering on this one. This is how you record a prog metal disc folks, and finally, someone knows how to obtain great bass on a prog metal disc. Absolute perfection.

Do not hesitate.