Kinky Friedman for Governor

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
92106_windfarm.gif

Kinky For Governor
kinky_banner_myspace.gif

metalheadinthe253 said:
Haven't we learned anything from previous experience of having a wrestler and an actor for governors? :lol: :lol:

Ventura did well while he was governor... and it looks like the people of CA are voting Arnold in again... and hell, Ronald Reagan was president....

But, bottom line is, people should understand that the governorship in Texas really doesn't hold a lot of power... but, who will pick good people to run things??

Kinky does understand this, unlike the other two parties....

I agree. Compared to the other people running for governor of texas, some grandma, Kinky is a great choice.

Seems to me that he is a good texan, and will take that to the governatorshipiturial.

All I can say is if that's your best choice down there, good luck with that. I know people who lived in Minnesota when Ventura was governor and he wasn't nearly as good as those of us outside the state were led to believe.

metalheadinthe253 said:
All I can say is if that's your best choice down there, good luck with that. I know people who lived in Minnesota when Ventura was governor and he wasn't nearly as good as those of us outside the state were led to believe.

Well, they are both different men, just that the same guy helped get them elected...

And yeah, he is the bst out of the four... easily.