KISS and Aerosmith will tour this summer!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
KISS and AEROSMITH are set to kick off a three-month U.S. tour beginning on the East Coast in August. KISS will reportedly open every show, and there may be a third act added, according to www.eddietrunk.com. As was the case at the group's most recent Japanese dates, guitarist Tommy Thayer will perform Ace Frehley's parts at the concerts, which will apparently include two dates each at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey and in Jones Beach, New York. No officially confirmed dates have yet been announced, although the web site of the Post-Gazette Pavilion in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania is currently listing the AEROSMITH/KISS concert there on August 21. More information will be made available soon.

TheGraveDigger said:
KISS and AEROSMITH are set to kick off a three-month U.S. tour beginning on the East Coast in August. KISS will reportedly open every show, and there may be a third act added, according to www.eddietrunk.com. As was the case at the group's most recent Japanese dates, guitarist Tommy Thayer will perform Ace Frehley's parts at the concerts, which will apparently include two dates each at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey and in Jones Beach, New York. No officially confirmed dates have yet been announced, although the web site of the Post-Gazette Pavilion in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania is currently listing the AEROSMITH/KISS concert there on August 21. More information will be made available soon.

They should call this the "Just for Ca$H Tour" both of these bands are on their last legs & are out to fuck any fans that they have left before they realize their welcome has worn on them...
I was at one time a member of the KI$$ ARMY of JACKA$$E$ that supported the band. Then they did this never ending Farewell Tour.
With only half the original line-up. If I'm gonna pay $100.00 for a ticket at least have the original four on stage or take the damn paint off!
:heh:

I can only hope for your sake that Peter Criss leaves and Eric Singer replaces him :) Peter is so AWFUL now. He sucked at the Symphony show.

I actually heard that at the recent KISS show in Las Vegas, Nevada Criss played the best he has in quite sometime. I know this tour is somewhat ridiculous and it is just about the band making money these days but I am 17 years old and I have never seen either of these bands live before. I like Aerosmith and I love KISS so I do indeed want to see both of these bands before they eventually shut down. This is a good opportunity for me to catch both band and I probably won't see either again after this unless some killer tour is put together.

The Trooper said:
I can only hope for your sake that Peter Criss leaves and Eric Singer replaces him /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif Peter is so AWFUL now. He sucked at the Symphony show.

Peter's a shit drummer, singer & song writer. About the only thing he does well is self-desruct. Just add alcohol & drugs. I think the only reason he wound up in KISS was the fact that he was the only drummer that answered the add that was "willing to do anything to make it."
Singer "smokes" him. Peter, go back to your "crypt."
A Former Fan-:zzz: