Kiss fans WILL want to read this!

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Wanna hear more Kiss live in Australia?
Played by an ex-Kiss member??

Well....
BRUCE KULICK IS TOURING AUSTRALIA LATE JANUARY/EARLY FEBRUARY

I only know the Melbourne date: February 1 at The Corner Hotel. Tickets $30.

The best part? He is only playing 5-6 songs from his solo album and Union... the rest of the set is KISS songs!!!!

But it gets better.... Kiss songs from 1985-1995!!!!!!!!!
So all those non-makeup Kiss classics that we never hear live now will be played by Bruce live in Australia next year!!!!!

Also it sounds like he wants to do lots of songs that never get played either..... King Of The Mountain and Master & Slave are 2 titles that came up:)

My source: President of the Kiss Army International, Nicola Ciccerone announced it last night at Edward's Tavern and tickets were already being sold :)

BUGGER!! Once more Adelaide is conveniently forgotten :mad:.

Oh well, at least I got to see Bruce in 95 with KISS and in 96 on a clinic tour with Eric Singer, so it's not as if I've missed out completely.

Thanks for the private message Sydo, though I found out about the tour last week via Kiss Asylum. S'pose I should have told you all about it then, but that would have ruined the suspense :lol:

Oh and Spawn, you bloody well *should* know the obscure stuff!

W

Originally posted by Sydo
Great. Now where the hell is The Corner Hotel?

I have looked into my crystal ball and see that the corner hotel is indeed on a corner, thus just start checking them and I decree that you shall come across it eventually. ;)

I can't wait!!!!! I'm gonna stalk him while he is here so he can sign my Asylum vinyl.

Well I don't have the Asylum vinyl yet but I will next week probably lol.