Kissing the shadows cover

Sorry but i can't say if it's good, i can't hear ya' Re-record it without the music covering your you (and mistakes) to see your real playing.

Sounds like there's a lot of timing issues. I can't really say anything else because I can't hear your playing under the original track.

Do a version with a proper backing track so we can hear your playing.

Sounds like there's a lot of timing issues. I can't really say anything else because I can't hear your playing under the original track.

Do a version with a proper backing track so we can hear your playing.

I agree.

One question though, how did you perform those arps if they start at the 24th fret? :p

Well the only parts I could hear were the rhythm parts and they were terrible so yeah, stop recording over the actual songs, especially when they're louder than you are.

Until then, my comment is "meh".

I play in E tuning so it means the song is 2 frets lower so I don't have to use the 23rd/24th frets,yeah It was only one of my starting off videos and I didn't know how to use the camera to well(postition to get good sound and stuff),thats the first time I've seen the Backing track site and it will be a huge help to me,cheers for the link!

I play in E tuning so it means the song is 2 frets lower so I don't have to use the 23rd/24th frets,yeah It was only one of my starting off videos and I didn't know how to use the camera to well(postition to get good sound and stuff),thats the first time I've seen the Backing track site and it will be a huge help to me,cheers for the link!

May I suggest a backing track:

http://files.filefront.com/Children_Of_Bodom___KissiTmp3/;7682969;/fileinfo.html

Those GuitarBT -ones are quite awful tbh.

Wow!!!Thanks Epi,thats an amazing backing track you have their,I would recommend this to everybody,where did you come across it anyway and if you have any more please put them up cause they would be a great help