Kissology dvd set

karrokid

freelance jackass
Feb 12, 2005
nashville
i picked this up last night at circuit city for $17.47 total w/tax.

if you like the early kiss years it's a great buy. with the bonus dvd inside (mine has the MSG 1977 concert) it's over 6 hours of 74-77 kiss.

ace is the guy who made me pick up the guitar (also helped with the idea of picking up a bottle) back in my youth so, it was a must buy for me.

i picked this up last night at circuit city for $17.47 total w/tax.

if you like the early kiss years it's a great buy. with the bonus dvd inside (mine has the MSG 1977 concert) it's over 6 hours of 74-77 kiss.

ace is the guy who made me pick up the guitar (also helped with the idea of picking up a bottle) back in my youth so, it was a must buy for me.

I just picked up my copy today, I haven't seen it yet, but it has the same bonus disk.

This is the Holy Grail. Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but the Cobo Hall stuff is great. I was at the MSG show, my first concert, so that's cool to have.

Just finished watching disc 1 and I'm very impressed so far! I'm already looking forward to volume 2!

Just finished watching disc 1 and I'm very impressed so far! I'm already looking forward to volume 2!

OK, I'm through the whole thing and I'm exhausted!:lol: All I can say is...WOW!!!:headbang:
I wonder if Black 13 has seen this yet?!

i'm going out of town for work so i saved disc 2 for one of my incredibley boring nights next week.
i'm sure mr Ian has this by now.

I have only watched the 1rst disc so far.. Good stuff! This will most likely be the only one I get.... Although, I remeber seeing an old live performance of War Machine in like Argentina or something with some crazy ass huge crowd. I think Vinnie Vincent was on guitar with make-up. .. If that show is on their I might get it..

i would think the next set will have some ace and peter on the first disc.

"you better watch out, cause i'm a war machine !"

that is a kick ass tune. then like 15 years later he wrote unholy and that's about it for good songs from mr simmons later half.

"you better watch out, cause i'm a war machine !"

that is a kick ass tune. then like 15 years later he wrote unholy and that's about it for good songs from mr simmons later half.

Yeah, it's funny how most of the cool songs in the early days were written by Gene, but in the 80's it was Paul's stuff.
Although, Paul did write "God Of Thunder".:kickass:
Ace wrote some good songs back in the day too!:headbang: