KISSOLOGY VOL # 1

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
VOLUME #1 1974-1977
Holy Shit..... Disk # 2 was recorded at the Summit in Houston Texas on Sept.2 1977. I saw this tour on August 16,1977 at the Cow Palace with Cheap Trick opening. Great fucking show.... this was my first concert......

Ok i'm old....... whatever..... by chance anyone else here see them then?????

kissology_vol1_cover1.JPG

i being a huge kiss fan esp back then ,actually never seen them live until the animalize tour. i do have this dvd though and it kicks ass.

I saw the last show Peter did in the states back in '79 (my first concert). I NEED to get this dvd.

I would recommend it to any KISS fan! If you've ever liked them, then you should definetly own this!

BTW, KISS as a first concert had to be a killer experience!:headbang:

i being a huge kiss fan esp back then ,actually never seen them live until the animalize tour. i do have this dvd though and it kicks ass.

Same here. And unfortunately for KISS Queensrhyche kicked their ass that night.

I love 70s KISS saw the reunion once and it awesome other than that I swa them play with Anthrax on like the third leg of the ATL tour.

Same here. And unfortunately for KISS Queensrhyche kicked their ass that night.

I love 70s KISS saw the reunion once and it awesome other than that I swa them play with Anthrax on like the third leg of the ATL tour.

THE QUEEN OF THE RYYYYYYYYYEEEEECH YEAH SHE'S CALLING FOR YOU !!!!

i seen queensryche at the edgewater in wisconsin before the warning came out. they rocked my face off. :headbang:

damn i'm old :lol:

THE QUEEN OF THE RYYYYYYYYYEEEEECH YEAH SHE'S CALLING FOR YOU !!!!

i seen queensryche at the edgewater in wisconsin before the warning came out. they rocked my face off. :headbang:

damn i'm old :lol:

I saw the Warning Tour Twice

1. Open for KISS
  2. then later on the same year I saw them Headline at the Hollywood Palladium and the played a new song that was going to be on Rage For Order forgot what it was

Now who's old :zombie:

And it might not have been the Animalize tour - the memory is fading :lol: