Kitty Cat Alarm

VickyH

Self-proclaimed Genius
Oct 10, 2005
My persian cat Mi-Chan
mi-chan2.jpg

beauty cutie :) how old is she? it is a she, right? how old?.... :)

here are my noble blooded felines (domesticus vulgaris breed AKA als Strasser in Kroatien :D )

Bodo_Pavica.jpg
Bodo & Pavica are of the same age, she was born on April 3rd and Bodo on April 10th 2004
:D

Bodo_wut.jpg
candy :*

Cici_sunbathing.jpg
we found her in front of our entrance. she'll be 2 in August. surprisingly, she's tiny. and fluffy. and the sweetest cat in the world...

Pavica_under-the-table.jpg
real predator, when we play, she sees me as a cat! :erk: except when I throw her little sponge balls and she chases them w/out getting tired. ever. and sends them back to me rolling them towards me, waiting for me to throw again so she could jump on them from a well hidden place! :p :loco:

My old cat, who we've had since I was 6, showed up on the backstairs about half an hour ago. He was always an outdoor cat and he stopped coming home last August. He sat outside for a long time, but we didn't really want to let him in because we're afraid he might be mean to the new kitty.

It's sad. :(

Stealer of Dreams said:
My old cat, who we've had since I was 6, showed up on the backstairs about half an hour ago. He was always an outdoor cat and he stopped coming home last August. He sat outside for a long time, but we didn't really want to let him in because we're afraid he might be mean to the new kitty.

It's sad. :(
DID U ACTUALLY LET HIM INTERACT TO THE NEW KITTY TO TEST WHETER OR NOT HE WOULD BE MEAN TO IT???

WinterSolstice said:
That's when they don't know what to call it and it happens to have short hair. Kinda like when clients come in and don't know what kind of dog they have so they just write "Mix". I shake my head everytime. :Smug:
SO CALLING A CAT "DOMESTIC SHORTHAIR" IS LIKE CALLING A DOG "MIX"... I DIDN'T ACTUALLY KNOW THAT

cute and funny, except for the winking one. reminds me of the kitten we found last year on the street, starved and barely moving, didn't have right eye, won't talk about the guts... it died in our home. :cry: *idiot Tee*