Kleo: Now With Balls

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
On the great news front I'm moving today. My aunt cut me an ace deal on a well maintained 2 bedroom with on-site laundry , central air, and all of that. It's clean, well situated for work, and totally wife free!
Yes folks.... now I can be broke because of my own shitty financial choices! Make shows! Be at parties! Fuck I can THROW parties! Haha of course the next shindig on the agenda is a housewarming which will be brutally awkward if I throw a joint friends/family event.

I want to throw a housewarming around the 18th of October. Based on my schedule though.... i'll be lucky to be fully moved in by then.

Yeah. I'm *way* the frig ahead of schedule thanks to my family. Basically have one box of CDs, two of books, a crate fo records, and whatever toys/videogames my bro doesn't want down in the old area. Was expecting to be going well into October.

Moved eh? Got the kid back or just less blow?

I scored me a sweet place too. Only thing is they didn't fix a couple things before letting me in. That on its own would be cool except the super pops by unannounced in the morning, knocks just long enough to wake me up an hour early, then storms off. Going to have to call and explain what "second shift" means apparently.

Slight change of plans on the housewarming party. Mapquest&GPS haven't quite caught up with my new town's post-IKEA traffic routing changes and just get you lost in a kingdom of illegal left turns.So how's aboot we meet up 5 minutes from my place at the titty bar, do some womanizing, then head back to my place for cheaper booze and retro gaming?