Konichiwa Bitches

Blue_Jay said:
Hey yea what music are you into! We aren't letting you go until you tell us that damn it!!! lol
Ha ha, i don't actually have one specific type of music, I waver.
I LOVE my metal, but, although I'm ashamed to admit it, I've been a Green Day fan since I was five.
Mostly death/black/prog metal though

Blue_Jay said:
lol yea there's actually a lot of newbs here so don't worry about it. More newbs here than old posters.

Maybe because this is the Introduce Yourself forum, where new folks come to introduce themselves? The old timers tend to migrate to the other forums, unless they have no life & want to say 'hi' over & over to up their post count.. :lol:

Welcome to UM, NeO Chick..enjoy the forums :)

Mmmm I love death metal. Prog metal and black metal I actually haven't checked much out of left. Only Dream Theater for prog metal and Dimmu Borgir for black metal. Any good bands out there that I should check out.

The reason why I haven't checked out more is because I've been stuck in the melodic death metal/ death metal genres. I listen to death metal 70% of the time when I am listening to my iPod.

Welcome Neo... added ya to MSN .... but me in NY so don't know when you'll be on due to time difference... and im a oldie on this forum/site i suppose...been here for a year or more i think...