KORN Guitarist BRIAN 'HEAD' WELCH's LOVE AND DEATH Project To Release 'Perfectly Preserved'...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
LOVE AND DEATH, the project featuring KORN guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, will release its sophomore album, "Perfectly Preserved", on February 12 via Earache Records. The LP features guest appearances by ex-FLYLEAF singer Lacey Sturm, BREAKING BENJAMIN guitarist/backing vocalist Keith Wallen and RIGHTEOUS VENDETTA frontman Ryan Hayes. The official lyric video for the album's first single, "Down", can be seen below. "Perfectly Preserved" track listing: 01. Slow Fire 02. Infamy 03. Down 04. Death Of Us 05. Lo Lamento 06. The Hunter (feat. Keith Wallen) 07. Tragedy 08. Let Me Love You (feat. Lacey Sturm) 09. Affliction 10. White Flag (feat. Ryan Hayes) Welch's last non-KORN release was the "Lo Lamento" single from LOVE AND DEATH, which came out in March 2016. Joining Welch on the track were BREAKING BENJAMIN guitarist Jasen Rauch, who produced the song, JR Bareis (from ISLANDER) and Dan Johnson from RED. Head shared vocal duties on the track with Bareis. "Lo Lamento" was given away as a free download to everyone who purchased Welch's "With My Eyes Wide Open: Miracles And Mistakes On My Way Back To Korn" book. Welch's first solo album, "Save Me From Myself", came out in 2008. LOVE AND DEATH's debut full-length, "Between Here & Lost", was released in 2013. KORN's latest album, "The Nothing", was released in September 2019 via Roadrunner/Elektra. The follow-up to 2016's "The Serenity Of Suffering" was once again produced by Nick Raskulinecz.
loveanddeathperfectly.jpg

Continue reading...